Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Armed with materials aquired from David Barber, Mike Hamilton and a demolition in WinonaTx. I decided to tackle the little problem of fixing the roof on the Rock house. I finaly figured out a good design and think it is time to start. I ripped out the old windows and added some rock work so the wood I had would work out. With the help of Jan Jackson and my lovely wife, we installed another support beam to help hold up the roof. I am planning on returning soon to put in the rafters and decking. all of the wood is used so it is more difficult to work with, but the price is right. The owl is one of two that had taken up residence in the last year or so. I have also seen a fox in the house resting up on the wall.